Why: Wrapping paper
Christmas Wrapping, by The Waitresses...This is one of my favorite "contemporary" original Christmas songs. It's totally 80s and has a cute story. I'm surprised how few ppl in America have heard this, where the band originated from, but it's so popular in the UK. I have a cold, so this post will be short! Moving on...
- I ran out of wrapping paper mid-wrap! Wrapping presents is one of my LEAST fave things ever. And I am bad at spatial recognition, so it's no surprise that I had to make a quick trip for more paper. I wore this mustard cardi, from Target.$14
- I paired it with a navy shirt from JCrew. $15
- Added a scarf from Rue 21 (no longer available)
- Threw on some jeans and flats (oops, forgot to post those)
- Since my hair is usually curly or wavy on here, I thought I'd wear it straight!
What was your favorite outfit from last week you wore?
PS: Did you know I have synaesthesia? Check out my interview over at the amazing Yes and Yes!