How was your weekend? Mine was so busy! I went to a live performance of the Charlie Brown Christmas Soundtrack (it was awesome) and had a party. I'm still tired and am over hot cocoa for a minute. Something I'm never over? Beauty products! Since the year is coming to a close, I'd thought I'd share just a few of my faves. You'll notice mostly what I use is drugstore, but my choices all have my stamp of approval! Enjoy and maybe you'll discover some new favorites.
- Hair dryer: HANA Hair Dryer (and not just because I got one for free!)--it cut my hair drying time in half. HALF!
- Wand: Remington Curling Wand
- Moisturizer: Aveeno Daily Moisturizer (try generic)
- Cleanser: Cetaphil (try generic)
- Lotion: Vaseline Intensive Rescue (try generic)
- Healing: Aquaphor
- Color-Treated Shampoo: L'Oreal Vive Pro
- Conditioning Treatment: Aussie 3 Minute Miracle
- Heat Protectant: Tressame Heat Protectant
- Hairspray: Elnett by L'Oreal
- Leave In Conditioner: It's a 10! Miracle Leave In
- Dry Shampoo: Suave or Salon Grafix
- Eyeshadow Palette: Wet N Wild or Urban Decay Naked Palettes
- Pencil Eyeliner: NYX in black or Urban Decay
- Brushes: ELF (I admit, my brushes are ELF, Sonia Kashuk or Target, so I'm limited here)
- Primer: NYX or UD
- Mascara: Dior Show or L'Oreal Volumnious Black or CoverGirl Lash Blast
- Jumbo Eye Pencil: NYX
- False Lashes: ELF (easiest to use and cheap)
- Moisturizing: Revlon Lip Butters
- Gloss: Bare Minerals or Revlon
- Lipstick: Revlon Colorburst
- OPI (every shade I've tried is wonderful) or NYC (it's cheap and requires a couple of coats, but it works)
What are you favorites? If I missed a category, tell me, and I'll be sure to share my favorites.
And the winner of the STYLEMINT GIVEAWAY IS
You have 48 hours to contact me.
If I don't hear from you, another winner shall be chosen.