It's day 18 of MERRY BLOGMAS! I'm enjoying posting everyday--it's a nice change from posting 5 days a week. Today's post is my last Gift Guide. When I put out the call of what unusual gifts my readers wanted to see, I got requests for Hard-To-Shop, Gadgets, and Men/Boy. I think this guide has a little of all 3 and everything is $40 or cheaper. Enjoy.
- For the Photo Enthusiast: Is it me, or does everyone with an Iphone have an Instagram account? To change things up a bit, how about getting them a Holga Lens Filter Kit? $25
- For the World Traveler: I adore the idea of this Where I've Been Scratch Off Map. For $25, they can scratch off places they've been or want to go, and it's a variation on the regular ole map on the wall.
- For the Pet Lover*: I totally dress up Charlie Brown (aka the Wunderpup) for Christmas, and I'd love to add this Peppermint Stick Holiday Dog Collars/Leashes to his wardrobe. $5
- For the Science Kid: How cool is this Mini Microscope for Iphone? $15
- For the Kid Artist: Take those dozens of broken crayons and recycle them in this Crayola Crayon Maker. $27
- For the Music Lover: I love how this SunnyLife Beach Sounds Radio is sand and water resistant. It's compatible with Iphones too! $40
- For the Kid in All: Who remembers View Masters as a kid? Try the updated version with this Hasbro MY3D Viewer. $40
*PS: Speaking of pups, Charlie and I did a Canine and Kitty Gift Exchange with Laura and Zoey. Charlie is crazy about the squeaky Christmas beaver. Thanks, Laura and Zoey!
Charlie and I both freak out when there's a camera!
Right before he rolled on his back and chewed it like he's a sea otter