Hi! How was your weekend? Mine was really low-key, consisting of kicking this cold (Success! Thanks for the well-wishes!), pinning a billion things (approx. number) on Pinterest (sorry 'bout the overload), and wearing almost pair of pjs I own. Ooh, and I forgot to set my clocks back. Oops! Sometimes doing nothing is the best thing. I did venture out for dinner with a visiting friend and for groceries, and these are some of the items I carry in my Autumn Beauty Bag. Enjoy!
Over the summer I shared my Beach Beauty Bag, and since the season has changed, so has the bag & its contents. Let's dig in, and excuse the random items that fall out--those mints are mine, but you can have the old receipts. ;)
- Wet N Wild Palette in Comfort Zone--$5--This palette boasts 8 shades perfect for autumn with assorted browns and greens.
- CoverGirl Lip Perfection in Smitten--$6--I love how moisturizing this lipstick is and it's the perfect mauve.
- Votre Vu Hand Luxe Lips & Hand Creme in Almond Butter--$36--I won this Parisian brand in a giveaway and it's a dazzling duo of lip balm and hand cream, in one convenient package. This stuff smells amazing and keeps dry skin and chapped lips away.
- NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in French Fries--$4--I'm crazy for a product that can be used in multiple ways, like this one. I use it for eye liner and as a shadow base. The golden copper color can be used day or night. I have a few of these and want them ALL!
- L'Oreal EverPure Frizz-Free Serum--$6--With the temps dropping and wind whipping, I need something to tame the frizzies, keep the shine, and keep my color from fading. This serum does just that.
- They're Real Mascara by Benefit--$22--I've written about this mascara before, and it's super long-lasting.
- NYC In a New York Minute Quick Dry Polish in Canal Street--$2--I have this weird thing where I display my polishes by seasons, and this shimmery reddish brown shade is in the mix. It's cheap, dries quickly, and is reminds me of glittery fall leaves. Click here for a swatch. It reminds me of Opi's Holiday Glow.
What's in your beauty bag? Let me know, below!