As I've mentioned a
bajilliontimes yesterday, I was sick all week and only ventured out twice: once for dinner (I wore last week's outfit) and once for groceries. I wanted a comfy outfit but with some bright colors, because bright colors make me feel better.
Song: Wonderful, Adam Ant
Where: Grocery Store, for tea, sugary things, and a heating pad...you get the picture.
Outfit & Beauty:
- It was definitely cardigan weather (is that a term? it should be!) this weekend, and I threw on this grey one from Target (sized up for extra comfiness) over a good ole white tee from Old Navy.
- I added my skinny jeans from H&M and my brown boots from Target--only $35.
- For that pop of color, I wore my citrine and aqua scarves, last seen on my Cheap Treats post.
- My hair was still curly from a requested hair tutorial (I'll share it this week!) and I used my beloved Remington Curling Wand to get the long-lasting curls.
- For makeup, I dabbed on concealer, curled my lashes (no mascara? that's how you know I'm sick), and wore this Rimmel Kate lipstick via the scarf blogswap.
(when sick i can magically shoot a white cord and soccer ball appear from my hip! abracadabra)
What was your favorite outfit you're worn lately?