Is it really August? Is it really? Where did the summer go? And why is my lil sis starting school today? Is she really? Ok, enough of the random questions...let's get to the lil things that I'm lusting after this month. Oh, and how are you?
- Freezer Jewel Pops--aka the BEST THING EVER. It's like a Ring Pop but it's a Popsicle. Need. Want. Now.
- Lush Curly Wurly Shampoo--I should just put about everything of theirs on my Lust List. But instead, I will lust after this. Sure, my hair is
frizzywavy and not curly, but this stuff keeps hair frizz-free. And smells delish.
- Lamp--Inspired by a Ring Pop (sensing a theme!). Nothing in my house is pink, but I need this. Comes in ruffle panty blue too (see color below).
- Urban Outfitter Ruffle Hipster--Cute ruffly panties! In a fun color! But more importantly, does it feel weird/puffy booty when you sit down? Hmm.
- Double Dot Mini Cooler by Pbteen--Yes, I have a real fridge. But...I don't have one in my bedroom! What if I get thirsty and am in need of a frosty bev? Ta da!
- Cheri Pendant Light--I'm a total chandelier slut. I currently own zero but lust after them all. Even this one.
- Urban Outfitters Love Bunnies Ring Holder--Confession: I rarely wear rings...I quit a few years ago after suffering from hives. The rings had nothing to do with it but because I'm a paranoid soul, I stopped. That didn't stop my love for rings and lil ring holders. Bonus: they're bunnies. In love.
- Philosophy Color of Grace Face Brush--"It's just a brush," you say. "But it's pink!" I say. And then we became bffs. The End.
- Raw Diamonds Breakfast Bowl--You can't tell in the pic, but the outside is diamond-textured & not smooth. Plus the inside has lovely, girly Elle-colors. I want some cereal.
What are you lusting after this month?