I though I'd share some monthly inspiration when it comes to eye makeup. Eye shadow looks so intimidating when all it takes is practice. For April, I'm feeling the pink of cherry blossoms with this basic pink smokey eye. The brand or names of the eye shadows don't matter--these are just for visual reference. Here's how to create the look yourself:
- Take your lightest shade and sweep under eyebrows to highlight. I also put a tiny dab in the corner of my eyes.
- Next, I put the pink base on my lid.
- Brush the light brown color on the outter half of your lid. Blend with your base so the color change from pink to brown is seamless.
- Add the chocolate brown to your crease. Blend.
- Use a brown liner to enhance the look.
- Finish with mascara.
Below is inspiration for the finished look. Pic via here.