Time: 10 minutes
- 2 inch barrel curling iron
- Heat protectant for hair
- Shine serum (spray on damp hair)
- Large hot rollers (if no curling iron)
- Brush and spray dry hair with heat protectant.
- Divide hair into 2 large sections.
- Start with the section on the right side and pull a 1 inch section. I usually start with a 1 inch piece from the back of the first section and work my way to the front.
- Curl 1 inch sections of hair vertically (as pictured). I let the curl fall naturally once released from the curling iron. Spray curl and let cool.
- Continue until you get to the last piece (or if you have bangs, let your bangs be the last piece). The last piece should be curled away from your face.
- Repeat this process for the remaining big section of hair (left side).
- Once hair has cooled, loosely style with fingers, gently separating the curl.
- Spray hair to set then practice your best royal wave. Cheers!
This post is tracker-protected, meaning I can see who plagiarizes this post.
Please, do not plagiarize this post.