TIME: 5 min (around 45 if you are baking the brownies)
- Champagne glasses (the # of glasses depends on your guests)
- Whipped cream
- Brownies (store bought or make)
- Optional: chocolate syrup or chocolate shavings
I feel silly typing this out, but simply layer your champagne glass with whipped cream and brownies. Top with shaved chocolate/chocolate syrup for more decadence, or chopped nuts.
- Use wine glasses for those with a bigger sweet tooth.
- Use ice cream instead of whipped cream.
- Use Whipped Lightning if you like alcohol in your whipped cream.
- Douse brownies in Frangelico or Kahlua (or other liqueur) for an adult treat.
- Not a chocolate fan? Try Blondies instead.
- There's always the traditional version of sponge cake & fruit or jam/preserves. Since chocolate is part of my theme next week, I'm using brownies.
- Try caramel & chopped nuts to make it more like a "turtle" dessert.
- Use sea-salt brownies for a nice contrast to the sweet.