- undeniable style compiles her wishlist for a 'pretty in pink' living room. I'm in love... she has such a great eye for style! (find undeniable style on twitter!)
- second street east diy's a simple and stylish monogramed throw pillow. I love the sophisticated personal touch this adds to any room! (find second street east on twitter!)
- a delightful design features kitchens with cabinets that reach the ceiling... this is a great look that is easily recreated for a custom look. These are some gorgeous kitchens! (find a delightful design on twitter!)
- a spot of whimsy gathers lots of lovely hair inspiration... my personal favorite are the soft and feminine braids. So pretty! (find a spot of whimsy on twitter!)
- holly in heels is chasing away winter blues with gorgeous wedges for spring. Ohh and ahh! I can't wait to buy some new spring shoes! (find holly in heels on twitter!)
- good clean fun shows us how to make a delicious Nutella Mousse, need I say more? Wow! This would be a fun dessert to make for a girls night in or small dinner party! (find good clean fun on twitter!)
- elle sees dishes on her must have items for spring... including a really great trench coat, which just so happens to also be one of my must have items for spring, as well! (find elle sees on twitter!)
- yams designs rounds up oodles of gallery wall inspiration. I love a good gallery wall in any home, if you do too check out this great post! (find yams designs on twitter!)
- thought and musing completely rocks this pencil skirt. I adore this outfit and am still jealous that this gal from 'down under' is basking in summer right now!
- rosy + tart brings us this deliciously simple looking bacon and cheese frittata. I love the single serving sizes - very handy for a breakfast on the go! (find rosy + tart on twitter!)
- shen dove style brilliantly mixes polka dots and stripes. I just ADORE this look! What fun pattern play! (find shen dove style on twitter!)
- rose a la mode gives us her spring clothing picks... and I am absolutely in love with this floral dress. It would be the perfect item to dress up or down! (find rose a la mode on twitter!)
- jewelscapes rocks this amazing boho-chic outfit including wide leg jeans and some fabulous jewelry. I am loving this look!
- mama loves papa is sporting super fun layers as she rounds out two-thirds of the 30/30 Challenge. I love this simple outfit formula! (find mama loves papa on twitter!)
- good life for less has the new TOMS Shoes styles for spring - there are so many fun new styles. It's hard to choose a favorite! (find good life for less on twitter!)
- good tots offers up an adorable pair of baby moccasins for a giveaway. Make sure to check these out if you have a little one in your life!
The "It" List: February 25
Labels: the It List
All products mentioned are purchased by me unless stated.All pics, thoughts, etc, are mine unless otherwise noted. Publishing or redistributing any content from this blog is strictly prohibited. Please seek permission first. Thank you.