- A peacoat is hands-down my Winter Wardrobe Essential. I tend to almost always buy black, but there are beautiful colors and prints for those who really wanna mix it up.
- I love a dash of animal print here and there. My leopard scarf gave me some color.
- To keep the winter frizzies down, I love the Living Proof line. It keeps my hair frizz-free and smooth. I wore my hair in a low ponytail.
- When I need a durable, tough boot, these have never let me down and I've taken them all over the world.
- EVERYONE who knew I ordered these slip-on spikes laughed. When would I ever use these? You live in the South! Well, I was the only one who didn't slip and fall (I'm rather clumsy) during this ice-capade. Who's laughing now? Not exactly glamorous or a beauty item, but they sure do work and you can put 'em on any shoes.
What's your go-to winter outfit?