These are good, y'all.
To use, follow the directions for each product--some have you use on bare skin and some can be used on top of makeup (they won't mess up your makeup, unless it's very hydrating).
Because Daylight Savings is in full-effect! Just shake and spray--I like it any time of day, but especially the morning or mid-afternoon!
• Boosting Treatment Toner mist gives a revitalized awakened effect to complexion
• The orange blossom water base is blended with skin-loving citrus fruit extracts, lavender, and arginine
• Strengthens and tones
• Adds hydration and a protective veil
• Cools, refreshes, & wakes up skin
• Suits all skin types
• Free from testing on animals
This refreshing toner restores skin’s natural balance and helps with dryness and redness
- reduces the appearance of pores
- formulated with witch hazel, which soothes and calms skin without drying it out.
- plus it smells amazing
- I like this after flying
Because your skin needs a glow!
This is like one of those fancy green smoothies...but for your face!
- A cooling facial mist fortified with green superfoods to instantly quench, cool, and nourish skin and set makeup, while helping protect against environmental aggressors
- great for all skin types, but especially dry and dull skin
- Formulated with kale and spinach, along with hydrating and cooling rose of Jericho
- appears green in the bottle, it sprays invisible on skin
- It is noncomedogenic, allergy-tested, and free of artificial fragrance and colorants.
Skin feels reinvigorated and looks healthy.
Spray this on within 5 minutes of removing makeup to help skin after wearing makeup all day.
- delivers a quick boost of key nutrients, including powerhouse mineral Zinc
- zinc is clinically-proven to help prevent breakouts and clear clogged pores
- It also has magnesium and willow bark to keep skin clear, healthy and radiant
Yeah, yeah another hydrating mist, right? Hear me out--this one has probiotics AND it fights freed radicals (smoke, UV rays, etc). Plus it has antioxidants, like blueberries and mushrooms.
Which ones caught your eye?