He's so cute! That was an outtake from my latest video, link below, that I'm really hoping you'll check out. Anyway, I wanted to share some NEW in beauty products that could possibly be gift ideas to give/receive. I was sent these and I loved them and thought you might, too! A two-in-one combo for a post! I tried to feature things you might not have heard of before. Don't worry, I'll have more gift ideas on Friday too for all budgets. But let's get into what's new:
The Braid Book
- Smaller braids, city chic with an urban flair
- Over 20 braids
- luxurious gift to ask for
- you GLITTERALLY need this since it has glitter handles and a cute clutch
- At ULTA
- $68 (you were good this year)
- Super soft face brushes with a clutch
- Only at ULTA
- four must-have, talc-free powder formulas that instantly enhance and brighten your features: new Sunshine in a Compact™ Matte Bronzer, new Perfect Lighting™ Luminizer, new Bye Bye Pores Blush™, and award-winning Bye Bye Pores Pressed™ Poreless Finish Airbrush Pressed Powder
- $30, $23
- Gorgeous, soft brushes that provide excellent blending, sculpting, and more
- These are my current faves. And they're in rose gold! SWOON!
- Makeup kit with eye shadows, blushes, contour, highlights and more in holiday packaging
- excellent travel kit
- Stackable pigments for intense glow
Also pictured: red lipstick and eye silk liners (still looking for link but they are at Target)
- eye-popping liquid eye shadows--these are INCREDIBLE
- developed by makeup artist/Insta star Angel Merino
- four matte and glossy liquid lipsticks--the third shade is SO pretty and is my fave
- excellent staying power--as in all through Thanksgiving
swatches with the flash on so you can see the glow!
Want more? There are a few more items that are just in the video below. PLEASE watch and let me know what you think. It's around 7.5 minutes.
Which of these caught your eye?
PS: My blog hit 9 million all-time views! And it's all because of you, so THANK YOU!