First up, new makeup from Sephora and ULTA:
- Lancome Grandiose Extreme--This is the new version of my favorite Grandiose. The wand is longer and the formula is different. You've seen it in lots of my pics lately on here.
- Tarteist by Tarte
- Smashbox X-Rated--Included this just in case I haven't shared this before--got it a few months ago
- Too Faced Born This Way
- Tarte Shape Face Concealer
- Cover FX Enhancer Drops--Add a drop to foundation for glow or use as a highlighter
- Bare Minerals Gen Nude Lip Gloss & Matte Liquid Lipsticks--New collection of 60 lip products all in nude shades. You'll be seeing more of this soon on here.
And now new products from the drugstore and ELF:
- Freeman Beauty Infusion Hydrating Cream Mask--I got these at ULTA, but put them in this section since they are $7.99. These are a collab with Beauty Infusion.
- Freeman Beauty Infusion Purifying In-Shower Mask with Sea Kelp + Probiotics--not pictured, but it is in the video
ELF (online--now at ULTA!!!):
- ELF Micellar Water
- ELF Matte Nude Palette
- ELF Matte Eyeshadow (it looks like a lipgloss in the pic above but it's more like an eyeshadow base)
- ELF Beautifully Bare Makeup Base
- ELF Sponge Trio
- And more, but you'll be seeing those items soon on the blog!
- Kate by Rimmel Nude Lipsticks
- Rimmel Good to Glow Highlight
For mini reviews and swatches, please check out the video below:
There's some silliness in there, so I hope you enjoy.
What products are you interested in trying?
-Two videos this week, back to back! Not doing that again, hehe. It has been a long week.
-This one was originally over 18 minutes and I got it down to 8!
-No plans this weekend, since I have some traveling coming up the next 2 weekends! Have a great weekend.
Nordstrom Anniversary Sale starts today for everyone. Did you see my beauty picks?