- Laura Gellar I-CARE WATERPROOF EYELINER--Great for sensitive eyes, comes in 19 colors, and nice on the waterline--sharpener in the cap
- Maybelline Unstoppable Mechanical Eyeliner--Great for small eyes
- Tarte Tarteist Double Take Eyeliner--My newest fave since it features a pencil on one end and liquid liner on the other. Dries matte!
- Urban Decay 24/7--A classic that comes in MANY colors and lasts for hours
- Estee Lauder Double Wear Stay in Place Liner--I love the smudger on the end.
Best Gel Liners
- Loreal Infallible Laquer Liner--Very easy to use
- Stila Smudge Pots--Can be used as shadow or primer (there are plenty of colors other than black) or as a liner
- Bobbi Brown Long Wear Gel Liner--Comes in a few shades and is an award-winner
- YSL Long Wear Cream Liner--This stuff lasts on the oiliest of skin
- Tarte Clay Pot Waterproof Liner--Comes in matte finish or shimmer finish
Tip: Store pots upside down to help prevent drying out.
Best Felt Tip Marker Liners
- Sephora Fine Line--Picked this up on a whim and was pleasantly surprised. Very easy to use to get a cat eye
- Eyeko Black Magic Liquid Liner--Inspired by calligraphy in Japan, this liner lasts for years before replacing
- Jessie's Girl Liquid Liner--Found at Rite Aid (and online, I linked it and all liners) this is my pretty close version of the Eyeko liner, but at a cheaper price
- Stila Stay All Day--This comes in several colors and is usually at THE top of the list as being the best. It is my 2nd fave.
- Urban Decay Perversion--Love the fine tip on this!
- Kat Von D Tattoo--My fave!
Tip: Shake before using
Best Liquid Liners:
- Lancome Artliner--Liquid liners can be tricky or intimidating, but this one is easy to use!
- Maybelline Ultra Liner--A classic, waterproof formula that never lets me down
- Paula Dorf Transfomer--This is my makeup artist secret. Take any shadow and turn it into a long-lasting liquid liner with this! Sure, you can do that with nearly any clear liquid, but this is smudge-proof. Works well on brides too, especially with false lashes.
- Lip Ink Liquid Liner--Polyvore wouldn't clip the image when I was making the collage, so no pic here--click the link to see. This is made in USA with natural, vegan, organic, & kosher botanical ingredients. 100% smear-proof, money guaranteed!
Of course, it is impossible to please everyone,
which is why I welcome your favorites in the comments!
I usually do my eyebrows myself, but I prefer them threaded. I finally found a place I like in Atlanta!