Y'all, there are SO many new lip products out, so I'm going to be adding in little reviews here and there of them. First up, I got to try the new Lancome Juicy Shaker. These are so cute!
What makes it different? Juicy Shaker’s bi-phase technology delivers the first pigmented lip oil with 2 distinct phases. The first phase is a transparent oil phase for a comfortable non-sticky shine. The second is the pigment phase for a shot of color. The pictures today are of them shaken. They do separate into 2 layers.
How do you use it? Shake Juicy Shaker like a cocktail shaker to mix the pigments and oil. The cushion applicator enhances application by delivering the perfect 'shot' of addictive non-sticky shine and a sheer tint of color to your lips that is simply irresistible.
What's in it? A blend of 5 nourishing oils: Peach kernel oil; a well-known emollient softens lips while Sweet Almond oil conditions and Cranberry oil provides rich anti-oxidant properties. Muscat Rose oil is rich in essential fatty acids and helps to soothe lips.
|Pictured: Boom Meringue|
How many shades? 20
Where can I get it? Sephora, Lancome-usa.com, and department stores where Lancome is sold
What I love:
- the packaging--looks just like a little shaker, and it's fun to shake it. These are about the size of a lipstick, making them great for your purse.
- I have tried plenty of lip oils, and this is the only one that doesn't dry out my lips. VERY moisturizing.
- I LOVE the applicator. SO SOFT!!! I wish all glosses had this.
What I don't love:
- I wish they were more pigmented. I didn't post my lip swatch pics because you couldn't tell. I do like them over a lip liner or lipstick.
Would you try these? Do you think they are as cute as I do?
- Hope y'all had a great Cinco de Mayo! I am really sick so I stayed in!
- TWO posts today, y'all! One beauty, and one that's personal.