Yes! Today is the last day for beauty Insiders and tomorrow is the last day to use discount codes for VIB and VIB Rouge.
Let's be honest--going to Sephora or even visiting Sephora online can be overwhelming. There's SO much stuff. What to get?
No worries! I've rounded up some of my faves below--I have tried all of these, so they work! Not picking up anything this go around? Save this post for the next time. Get your shopping list ready!
- Clarisonic brush heads
- Laura Mercier setting powder
- Kat Von D Tattoo liner
- Urban Decay Makeup Setting Spray
- Living Proof Dry Shampoo
- GlamGlow Mud Mask
It's also the best time to pick out the NEWEST items:
- REN Eye Lift (puffy eyes? THIS WORKS)
- Becca blush--these are GORGEOUS
- Smashbox X-Rated mascara
- Sephora Dry Clean Brush Cleaner
- Brazilian Bum Bum Cream
- Urban Decay Naked Skin Hydrating Perfector
- Dior Jelly Sleeping Mask
And finally, I suggest shopping during the Sephora VIB sale for SPLURGE items:
- Peter Thomas Roth Mask-a-Holic Sets--The full sizes are expensive. I like being able to try these out! BONUS: Pretty much any of the value sets are really good.
- Belif The True Cream--One of the best moisturizers I've used for night time.
- Tangle Teezer--Fab for tangles
- L'Occitane Hand Cream
- Perfect Formula Gel Nails
- Forero Luna (review here)
- Josie Maran Whipped Argan Oil
- Fancy Foundations--Giorgio Armani Luminious Silk (dry) or Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation (oily)
- Laura Mercier Face Illuminator Powder
- Tria Eye Wrinkle Eraser--I'm testing this out right now! Three weeks in and it works. Post coming soon. Updates on my Facebook. Use code ellesees for 15% off!
- Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb--or any perfume you love
I could go on and on! What did you pick up? What items caught your eye?
--Last week my blog hit 8 million all-time views! Thank you for making my blog a tiny part of your day!
--Charlie, my dog, turns 6 today! Actually, he's a rescue, so I usually pick a random day in April to celebrate!