Let's dig in:
- Revlon is replacing all mascaras in their line with these 5 new options
- All-in-One is the easiest to find, and is usually in a stand-alone display. I have seen the whole collection only once in a store, although several sources confirm January 2016 as the release date.
- Waterproof won't be available until summer 2016
- 3 shades
- $8.99 each
- "bold, clump-free lashes"
- tired, plastic, bendable wand
- not too wet of a mascara
- I liked this one, 4 out of 5
Revlon Ultra Volume Mascara
- "Massive lashes"
- traditional wand
- not too wet of a mascara formula, but did transfer under lower lash line
- decent volume, 3 out of 5
- Reminded me of Grow Luscious Potion
- "mega amplified lashes"
- traditional brush wand
- drier, fiber mascara formula
- didn't deliver like I'd hoped, 3 out of 5
Revlon Super Length Mascara
- "long, lush lashes"
- very short, very large wand
- hard to work with due to size
- lovely length, 4 out of 5
Revlon All-In-One Mascara
- very interesting wand--small, plastic, flexible, oval-shaped that's hollow in the midle
- really wet mascara
- every time I use this, my lashes fall out onto the wand!
- 4 out of 5
|Click for larger image: Ultra Volume, Dramatic Definition, Volume Length Magnified, Super Length, All-in-One |
Overall, I prefer dramatic-looking mascaras. Give me the length, the volume and I'm a happy girl.
Did I find any "holy grail" mascaras? No, but I definitely found a mascara for just about everyone.
Have you tried any of the new Revlon mascaras?
Are you a fan of the old ones?
- Last week: my dad's remaining ashes were finally interred, my friend had a stroke, my friend died a few days later, and my bathroom was flooded, thanks to a cracked tank. It can only go up from here, right? It already has, thanks to you. Every sweet thought, prayer, comment, email, and more helped me get through a challenging week. Love y'all! #positivity
- I'm sharing 5 funny necessities when I'm sick right here--#3 is my fave.