Autumn is my favorite season: the traditions, the colors and the scents are what sticks out in my mind. But as the nights get colder, I find myself staying in more and craving coziness. So get in your bed, have your cup of something warm ready, and check out these three of my cozy autumn essentials:
- Nothing sets the mood for coziness better than lighting. I keep these battery-powered lights next to my bed, so if I fall asleep with them on, it's all good and safe. These look like pumpkins to me, give that autumn vibe, and were only $3!
- Dry and cracked lips are also a part of autumn unfortunately, but I keep that at bay with this Pumpkin Spice lip balm by Burt's Bees.
- It smells so yummy but isn't too spicy. Just wonderful goodness.
They are Available Only at Target--check out the display above (they are at the top). Only $3.29 for a limited time!
Definitely puts me in a cozy, autumn, mood. Plus, these are made with quality ingredients:
- Free of parabens, phthalates, petrolatum and SLS
- 100% natural lip balm
- Sure, I'm all cozy in bed, but I want to read (or browse Instagram or Snapchat--I'm ellesees on both), so I like to throw a blanket scarf around my shoulders. I got this one for around $3 online. It also makes a great background for blog pics. ;)
Those are my cozy autumn essentials--what are yours?