I am so happy the weekend is here! I've got a busy weekend ahead, so today's post will be super short! Let's get into some things I've been loving lately that I was sent to try as well as my monthly IPSY bag:
Pixi Beauty Endless Silky Eye Pen--I've been in an eyeliner rut, using the same ones over and over, so this holiday set from Pixi Beauty has been a welcome change. While I stick to usually brown or black, the other shades have been fun to play with (grey, eggplant). Get these at Target!
Eyelure False Lashes--More stuff for the eyes! I think it's because the holidays are around the corner, but I've been going through false lashes like CRAZY. These are some of my faves from Eyelure. I tend to stick to the Naturals, but all of these have been fun to try. Very easy to wear and you can get these at ULTA, Target, etc.
Stunning Braids--Enough with the face, let's get to the hair. Again, I think it's the holidays that are giving me the desire to make my hair all fancy pants. This had LOTS of fun ideas for braids. There are the basics at the beginning and then it goes on from there. I think I've got my holiday hair ideas set!
IPSY November--The theme this month was Beauty Blast--the bag was adorable. Let's see inside:
- Coolway Hairspray--I don't use hairspray, so I'm passing this one along.
- Beaute Basics Blue Liner--Fun to try and it came with a brush that I of course lost when trying to take the pic. I'll keep it for Halloween or in my freelance kit.
- Tre'StiQue Mini Matte Lip Crayon--At first I was irked because there is no cap, but then I realized that WAS the cap. Cute! I loved the crayon.
- Smashbox Full Exposure--Huge wand, but great volume. I've used this one many times before.
- SinfulColors in Kissy--Love this intergalactic green sparkly polish that I cannot believe I didn't already own.
Just in time for Thanksgiving, I've got a DIY idea for glowing skin. Great way to use those extra cranberries:
What have you been loving lately?
- My very first nephew has a birthday party this weekend, so I'm headed back home. Then work for 3 days and then I'm driving back for Thanksgiving.