Hey you! I'm doing something a little different this week--I'll be doing two posts. First up is a review of a new holiday palette coming this November. If you enjoy natural, mineral makeup, you'll want to check this out:
You asked and I answered! You wanted more beauty made with natural ingredients, so here's a brand I've featured several times on Elle Sees. Let me introduce you to in the blink of a smoky eye palette, by Jane Iredale, a limited edition palette for holiday 2015. If you've never heard of this brand, here's some info:
- mineral makeup
- resist running, creasing and smearing
- safety tested, allergy tested, clinically tested and dermatologist tested to ensure avoidance of any ingredients that may be skin sensitizers
- natural preservatives, always excluding parabens
- "Because we use pure mineral pigment with no fillers such as talc, our foundations and concealers give exceptional coverage that requires minimal touch-ups."
Inside you'll find a foldout with directions for 5 smoky eye looks. On the right, you'll see a variety of matte and shimmer shades. These range from sand to rose gold, to gold to green, violet and black.
The quality is lovely but there is fall out only in the pan. Once you tap off the excess, it's good.
There's also a double-ended applicator and a mirror at the top.
For $25, there's Forever Red Just Kissed® Lip and Cheek Stain. This multipurpose lip and cheek stain now available in a classic red! It uses all natural ingredients to enhanced the wearer’s natural coloring. This was very light at first, but slowly developed in pigmentation on my lips. It looks orange in the tube but did not appear that way on me. The
Here's a quick look I did with the palette and using lip/cheek stain. If you're into investing for quality makeup, definitely give this palette a look.
_visit janeiredale.com for more info_
- My weekend was spent mostly in bed or on the couch. It felt like my head was swimming and my ears had pressure. I had to miss a couple of blogging events I was looking forward to (even had a cute new outfit) but just couldn't do it. Feeling much better today!
- Don't forget my other post today!