I am writing this post in exchange for a discounted conference ticket to SoFabU on the Road; however, all opinions are mine and mine alone. #CollectiveBias
Bloggers--I've got something you're going to be super interested in! We're all looking to improve our blogs, and one of the best ways is through conferences.
But this is something completely different.
Allow me to introduce SoFabU on the Road! Created by Collective Bias®--the only shopper social media company that solves shopper marketing problems by weaving together organic social content with engaging, real-life stories to generate millions of impressions, increased share of voice, SEO and retail sales for brands and retailers.
- SoFabU on the Road is a unique event that allows influencers to take advantage of educational opportunities that will help set them apart from the rest.
- SoFabU on the Road features hands-on, interactive sessions for influencers to implement what they're learning on the spot. The sessions are paired with fun city-specific adventures where attendees get to practice their newly learned skills.
- Sponsors include Müller, Kraft, Mitsubishi, Johnny Rockets and iBlog magazine.
And they are coming to Atlanta in September!
- registration – Embassy Suites Atlanta at Centennial Olympic Park.
- Keynote info: Joyce Brewer, Summer Davis, and Nate Engels
- Check out the agenda on the SoFabUOTR website!
- Atlanta info here
I'm going--see you there!