For the matte lip lover:
1-MAC Flat Out Fabulous--one of my favorite lipsticks and is what you'll see the most of in this post! This is a matte that is such a beautiful color. Not into MAC prices? Try NYX for a comparable shade.
For those who don't wear makeup:
2-Revlon Just Bitten Balm Stain in Lovesick--Want the easiest way to apply this color? Try a lip crayon. Jordana Cosmetics has an even cheaper version--look for that at Walgreens or online.
For those who want intense color:
3-Two Faced Melted in Jelly--This has a metallic finish but there are also the original Melted Lipsticks that pack a punch in pigmentation. Say that three times fast! ;)
For the gloss lover:
4-NYX Butter Gloss in Sugar Cookie--This is another favorite of mine. It can be built up for maximum color or worn lightly. It is so pretty on. If this is too purple for you, try Strawberry Parfait.
For the beauty collector:
5-Mirabella Colour Vinyl Lipstick in Lavender Lustre--Not only does this look great on darker skin tones, but it is full of quality products, including raspberry extract! This color lasts all day and is worthy of the $26 price tag.
Which one did you like the best?
- My friends and I set out to try a new burger place recently. It wasn't that great, so we had a "do-over" at another new place, and it was great. I'm officially burgered-out for a few months, I think! The four of us split a s'mores shake that was heavenly. Did you see the pic on Insta?
- To thank you for spending a bit of your day with me, I've got a few giveaways for you:
- ReNu Microderm Kit--ends FRIDAY
- $100 JCPenney Gift Card--ends 8-13
- IT Cosmetics Palette--ends FRIDAY
- $100 Jockey Gift Card--ends FRIDAY