Happy Monday, y'all! First, I want to thank you for your kind words on this post. Your support is so vital to this time in my life right now and please know I never take it for granted. You are the best.
Today I want to share some of the fun things I've gotten in my mailbox this past month. I've got hair, polish, makeup, and more. I hope you find some new faves!
Blue By You: Pearlescent royal blue
Green Ocean: Glitter-flecked emerald
Hot Spot: Shimmering cobalt blue
Out Of This World: Perfect silver with swirls of glimmer
Ruby Ruby: A classic deep red
Snow Me White: Bright white
GLITTER TOPPER Star Blast-Off: Star-spangled red, white, & blue confetti
SinfulColors.com facebook.com/sinfulcolors twitter.com/SinfulColors_NP instagram.com/sinfulcolorsprofessional
JORD Watch--I think this is such a unique product! JORD (Swedish for earth, soil, land) watches are sustainable wooden watches. They're expertly crafted and are for men and women. These are 100% natural and make awesome gifts. Find them here. http://www.woodwatches.com/#ellesees. And here's the watch that I am wearing: http://www.woodwatches.com/series/sidney#39/#ellesees
Ipsy June 2015--Swim Into Beauty is the theme this month! Inside the bag I received:
- Smashbox Photo Finish Primer--A silicone-based, oil-free primer that smooths and blurs skin. I've used this many times over the years but cannot use it too many days in a row. But it works and is a classic product for a reason.
- J. Cat Beauty Hydrating Lip Stain--Very pigmented, creamy, and smooth. I really liked this.
- Tre'StiQue--Mini shadow crayon that delivers shimmer on lids for 12 hours. Wear alone or with shadow.
- Befine Cucumber Facial Mask--A cooling and soothing tradition green mask that dries. I liked it and so did my skin.!
- Derma e Microdermabrasion Scrub--This award-winning, salon treatment alternative buffs skin, helping to diminish the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and acne scars. The formula uses an exclusive crystal blend including Dead Sea Salt and Volcanic Sand (rich in Silica) to buff away dull surface cells.
Ipsy is $10 a month and click HERE to subscribe! https://www.ipsy.com/new?refer=3mda
Lee Stafford Hair Care Line--Let me introduce you to the adorable and amazing new fave hair care line of mine! I've heard of famous British hairstylist Lee Stafford (he's seriously the best), but was not able to try his products until recently, since they are now in the US!
Some of the line I am loving:
- Dry Shampoos--Original and Dark
- Hair Growth Treatment--a best-seller and it smells amazing (yes!)
- Ubuntu Oils--Find these 4 different oils in these moisturizing products, like the shampoo, conditioner, heat protection, and blow dry smoothee. And don't forget the repairing products too!
Find these at ULTA. You are going to LOVE them!
- Insta-Ombre--These multi-glitter mixes can be built up, coat by coat to create an ombre effect.
- Pearl Crush--These are pretty top coats and look best on painted nails that are similar to the shade in the bottle.
- Big Peel Off--Easy way to get glitter off the nails! I like to use mine around my nails when I do nail art. Clean up is easy!
Simple Sugars Body Scrub--I am a sucker for products shown on Shark Tank, so I couldn't wait to try this. The all-natural yet gentle exfoliation and deep hydration that together give skin a two-in-one treat that’s so effective no moisturizer or lotion is needed. The list of ingredients, including pure cane sugar, organic soybean oil, grapeseed oil, cherry kernel oil, apricot kernel oil and organic grapefruit zest make it almost good enough to eat. Plus, it comes adorably packaged in a box with bow and complete with a spoon. Get it here: http://www.beautybrands.com
- $100 to Jockey.com, because who doesn't want free stuff?
- Had a wonderful, relaxing beach trip with friends. It was just what I needed. I loved seeing your pics of you and your dads! Thanks for tagging me. It made me smile on an initially sad (for me) day. Have no idea what I'm talking about? Click here.
- Did you watch season 2 of True Detective last night? What did you think?