Why Should You Watch the Video?
- May in review:
- We celebrated my dad's life on what would have been his 60th birthday. It's been two months since he died, and it's still not easy. But this was a wonderful day. I share pics in the video.
- It was also my beach trip! Have I talked about this enough yet? No, hehe.
- Fave post of the month
- #JALS challenge
- This month's Just a Little Something Challenge was to choose happiness. And I really worked hard at that. When going through grief it's easy to suffer in silence and be sad. Instead I reminded myself of a
- Fave beauty products:
Colleen Rothschild Beauty--When a brand starts popping up on blogs, sometimes I throw a side-eye. Is it good or hype? I had saved a list of products to purchase when I was contacted to try this brand for myself. It is SO, so good, y'all. Totally worth the hype! From the high-performance luxury skincare brand I received the Age Renewal Super Serum, Dual Enzyme Polish, and my personal favorite, the Radiant Cleansing Balm. I have dry skin, but there are a host of products to cater to your skin needs.
- May Ipsy Bag
I loved just about everything I got in this adorable bag!
- It Cosmetics CC Cream--already own this and love it.
- NYM De Ja Vu Do Style Extender--own this as well and love it.
- KCO Colors--This arrived broken and unusable. I hear the same happened to others. I couldn't find it on the Ipsy website to report.
- St. Tropez One Night Only Instant Glow Lotion--loved it.
- Urban Decay 24/7 Glide on Lip Pencil + BONUS Revolution High-Color Lipgloss--loved it but I have other options that are much cheaper. Really enjoyed the lip gloss samples too. They were out of my color comfort zone but were fun to try.
- Skone Cosmetics Pretty Eyeliner--This was in navy, so it won't get as much use.
Have a great weekend! Be safe, behave, and be well. Love, Elle