Hard Candy All Glossed Up
- Walmart, online, $5
- 2 finishes: regular and a glittery one (the brand name is the same for both)
- I couldn't find a picture of the current packaging (please forgive me as this post was written in preparation to take care of my Dad, so I was unable to take pics), but it looks exactly like Revlon. The clear cap is gone.
- The glittery finish has the shiny packaging and the original formula has packaging as pictured above.
- The glittery (shiny?) formula is VERY glittery. It gets everywhere. I am not a fan. The original formula is moisturizing. Both come in a variety of colors. I couldn't detect a scent. #coldproblems
Revlon ColorBurst Laquer Balm & JustBitten Kissable Lip Balm Stain
- Mass retailers and online $6.84+
- Comes in 3 finishes, including matte, 10 shades per finish
- The Laquer Balm does have a fine glitter, depending on the shade, but nowhere near the volume of the HC one. I like these better than HC but prefer the original or matte formulas. The original formula has a nice stain to it that lasts. It has a mint scent.
This or That:
Revlon, for both formulas, hands down. While the packaging was the same, these differ in quality. If you are looking for something unscented and moisturizing, go for the Hard Candy one. But, if you want staying power, Revlon will be your best bet.
- Despite Charlie's attack, and losing all front teeth minus one, he is back to normal! Scared Mama over here. I don't need anymore bad things to happen for the rest of the year! ;)
- Today the youngest one I nanny for turns 1! Lots of luck and love for her!
- St. Patrick's Day DIYs: