- Masques--They have some really great facial masques, with something for every skin type. If I don't feel like making my own, I'll grab a few for when I travel. And they're only a dollar or two!
- AHA Face Cream--This is the BEST deal out there. I've bought so many of these for myself as well as family. If you're looking for an exfoliator, give this a try. Note: if you have acne-prone or sensitive skin, do a patch test first. This does have 8% aha (alpha hydroxy acid) and will tingle the skin. It's only $9 and it WORKS for my dry skin.
- Textured Cotton Rounds--I have tried just about every cotton pad and cotton round there is. Most end up disintegrating when product, like makeup remover, is applied, but not these! They are textured on one side and are the almost the size of the palm. They are wonderful and are $2.79 for 80!
- Nail Remover Pump--For quick polish removal, take a cotton round, do a couple of pumps on the remover and wipe away! If you've ever spilled polish remover anywhere (me) you'll need this.
- Heel Sleeves--Sandal weather is coming! Let's get those feet prepare with these heel sleeves. And because I can't stand sleeping in socks. I lose them every night!
Rite Aid--I love the selection of brands at this store. If I'm looking for a new item and can't find it anywhere, I'll always find it at Rite Aid.
- Bye Bye Blemish--I thank Arielle for turning me onto this product, a much more affordable dupe of the Mario Badescu version. Dip a Qtip into the solution (don't shake the bottle) and apply to your pimple. $9.99 as opposed to $17 for the MB version. This can also be purchased at Amazon.
- Jessie's Girl Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner--This unique Japanese calligraphy-style brush allows for precise, super-fine application that lets you create lines as small as one millimeter thickness! Combined with a formula that dries super-quick for a smudge-proof application, the liquid eyeliner glides on smoothly without tugging or pulling. Must try for only $6.99
- Rite Aid Renewal Sulfate-Free Color Protect Moisturizing Shampoo--This is the affordable version of the L'Oreal one. They have others as well, but this one I have used often.
- Julie G Nail Polish--I picked up this brand randomly one day and found out it was created by a famous YouTuber! I love the polishes, the price, and that each color has a sample painted nail so you can actually see what the polish looks like on! $3.99
- Rite Aid Makeup Remover Eyelid Wipes--I have super sensitive eyes that require $200 eye drops from a bottle the size of a quarter. I rely on wipes every night to make sure my eyelids are clean and dry. You would like these for makeup remover.
CVS--While they have a great in-house version of products (I love their version of the Garner BB Cream for dry skin) I wanted to feature Nuance, the brand by Salma Hayek. She really, really knows her stuff, especially when it comes to skincare. I don't know why this brand isn't talked about more.
- Moisturizing Day Cream--Shea butter, jojoba & sunflower oil provide long-lasting nourishment. Natural licorice extract helps renew brightness and even skin tone. Pomegranate butter & vitamin E help protect against the harmful effects of daily toxins. Mimosa, blue agave, camapu & prickly pear extracts continuously sooth, hydrate and firm skin. SPF 30
- Eye Serum--Instantly improves the appearance of skin firmness, while diminishing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Acacia senegal gum helps tone, tighten and firm the delicate skin around the eye area for a more youthful-looking appearance. Vitamin C helps revitalize the skin. Lumisphere, an instant skin brightener, gives the skin a healthy-looking glow.
- Retional Capules--Anti-aging, advanced rejuvenation formula helps smooth the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Retinol is pure and active vitamin A that gently penetrates deep into the skin to help enhance elasticity and reduce the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and uneven skin ton, while improving overall texture. After just a few nightly uses, skin appears smoother, younger-looking and more radiant as the signs of aging begin to diminish.
- Lipstick--Love the formula of this and their Dusty Rose is an absolute dupe for Bobbi Brown's Brownie.
- Blue Agave Wave Enchancing Styling Swirl--With meadowfoam seed oil, mimosa extract & wave boosting polymers. Combines two formulas to help control frizz and provide flexible hold for soft, flowing waves. Love this stuff!
Which of these would you try?
- So I was hosting an Oscar party (very informal, trust) and was so bummed with the ENews RedCarpet coverage (as in, there was none). I missed a lot of the red carpet arrivals, so we played catchup on ABC. I'd ask your faves, but I'm sure you've answered that 100 times already on other blogs, right? I loved NPH as host. Lady Gaga was AMAZING, and then Julie Andrews came out and I lost. I always get emotional with the speeches or film subject matter. #stayweird #staydifferent
- I had planned on heading back home to see my newborn niece, but wasn't feeling too swift (#disneygerms) so I stayed here and organized my makeup, which took hours, partly because of my ADD! ;)
- Since it's the last week of the month, I wanted to remind you of a giveaway that is ending:
- I also did a Makeup Swap with blogger friend LaNae. IT WAS SO FUN!!! I'm wearing Julie G polish in it, btw. Watch me open up the makeup she got me (and act like it's Christmas) below: