- pink food coloring or soap colorant
- coconut oil or oil of choice
- flavor oil of choice (search online for edible flavor oils)
- plastic bag
- optional: storage container
Put your ingredients in your plastic bag, seal, and squish away to mix it (pictured above). It makes it so much easier and is less messy, trust me. You can make just enough for one treatment or make more! I try to do 2 parts sugar to 1 part oil(s). But feel free to play around with the mixture and make it as creamy or dry as you'd like. I usually do a drop or two of coloring and a drop or 2 of flavor oil. You can store it, like the one I purchased from the Container Store.
- Use a clean finger and rub some of the scrub on the lips. I use a bit more than is pictured here. Use a dampened, clean wash cloth to buff away and clean. Apply lip balm or other lip product as desired. Can be used daily. Please avoid any ingredients if you are allergic and substitute them.
- I hope you had a good weekend! I saw the nominated Oscar short live action films. I've gone to see them for the past 10 years, even before I lived in Atl. Such a huge movie fan! I once met one of the Oscar winners for this category--Ray McKinnon--if you're an SOA fan, you've seen him before. #randomEllefact
- I didn't host a Superbowl party like usual, but the trade off is that I'm always the baby wrangler when I'm around my friends. Charlie the Morkie fell asleep and I got teary-eyed during the commercials, as always. We ended up getting bored after halftime (when Missy Elliot came out-yas!) and played Mexican Train Dominoes until the last quarter. We had a nacho bar and I brought ice. My ice was a hit! ;) #notacook