It's baaack! This or That, one of my most-liked series is back by popular demand. Every week or so I'll compare 2 similar beauty products, with one usually being high end and one being drugstore. Up first are two cream blushes, Makeup Forever HD Blush in Coral and Sonia Kashuk Creme Blush in Rosey. Let's check out the info on each:
- 15 shades
|Makeup: Garnier BB Cream, Lancome mascara, blushes (see below), L'Oreal Glossy Balm|
I'm wearing MUFE on one cheek and SK on the other,
Arm swatches of blushes
Paper swatches of blushes
-All pics taken in natural light
This or That?
- As you can tell from the swatches above, these are so similar in color and look indistinguishable on my cheeks.
- I loved the creamy texture of both of these blushes, which felt similar.
- The ingredients are similar, but there is nothing extraordinarily different. If you are really into that, click the links to see the ingredients for each.
- I found the MUFE blush to come across a little more pigmented on camera, but they look the same in person.
- After thoroughly testing each in a variety of ways, I've found the wear time to be around the same for each.
- If you are looking for a variety of shades of cream blushes, you'll want the MUFE.
- If you are looking for an inexpensive, pigmented cream blush, with the same quality as the MUFE, choose the Sonia Kashuk.