- Brow-volumizing fiber gel
- $22, 0.1oz.
- 2 shades
- Award winner
- Sephora, Ulta, online
- Love the size of the wand, the fact that it is buildable without crunchiness, water resistant.
- Don't love the price, it can clump if too many coats are applied, only comes in 2 shades.
Maybelline Brow Drama Sculpting Brow Mascara
- Colored gel+ Sculpting Ball Brush
- $5.99+ for .23 fl. oz, 7.0 ml
- 4 shades
- I have been waiting for this to hit the States after hearing of it in the UK.
- I purchased mine at Bed, Bath, & Beyond. Drug and Box stores, as well as online will follow soon.
- Love the price, pigmention, staying power, it comes in 4 shades
- Don't love the wand at all, it gets crunchy with more than 1 coat
- I have tested these together and individually, in temps from 65-92 degrees, and both products have lasted with no smudges or flakes.
- Both products have been worn a maximum 16 hours and lasted.
- I had no reactions to either product.
- The Maybelline seemed to have almost a mousse consistency whereas the Benefit is more like a gel. I didn't detect the fibers really in Benefit, but that isn't a negative or positive.
- Both are pigmented products and are removed easily.
- The ingredients do feature some basic similarities, but are different. Please check packaging for specifics.
|makeup after 16 hours: BB cream, currently testing a mascara, MAC shadows |
both pics feature the same order:
Benefit l, Maybelline r
This or That?