Happy Monday! How was your weekend? Mine was full of relaxation and sweet treats, with a little shopping thrown in. Speaking of shopping, it seemed as if everyone was getting ready for back to school. Has school started back where you are? It has here in Georgia (I can't believe it either). So to get ready for back to school, I'm sharing 10 DIYs for hair, skin, and nails. These are really, really, easy using materials you already have in your kitchen. Psst: These are for everyone! You can use these even if your schooling ended years ago--just click the title to see the DIY. Try them out and let me know your favorites!
- DIY Banana Coconut Hair Masque--softens hair from summer damage
- DIY Skin Brightening Mask--easily brighten skin
- DIY Depuffing Mask--late night? Try this mask.
- DIY Strawberry Milkshake Masque--your face will love this
- DIY Teeth Whitener--so easy, it can be done at lunch break
- DIY Toner--just in case you run out, try this
- DIY Makeup Setting Spray--helps makeup last all day
- DIY Coconut Sugar Scrub--get skin soft, smooth, and smelling amazing
- DIY Solid Perfume--this one was published in a magazine!
- DIY Back to School Nails--you'll never believe how easy these are!
PS: I'm just sharing 10 here, but have created over 100 DIY beauty recipes--click here to see more DIY!