Easiest to Apply: Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in Rendezvous
- I mean, does it get easier than a lip crayon? You don't even need a mirror--just a quick swipe and you're set. Plus, it lasts a while, and has a mint scent. This looks great on lighter skin tones, but I am light-medium and love it.
- Elle Also Likes: Try the matte version in Audacious. Also, on some skin tones, Romantic looks orange, so give that a try. Also, the Rio Rush collection features a lipstick in Carnival Spirit that I love!
- BONUS: Read my post on Best/Worst Lip Crayons.
Best Value: Jordana Matte Lipstick in Tangerine Tango
- It's $1.49 y'all! While I got mine at Kmart, get it online here. This is what I'm wearing in the top photo.
- It's an orange-red, and VERY pigmented. Lasts all day without being drying.
- Elle Also Likes: Wet N Wild MegaLast Color in Purty Persimmon.
- BONUS: Read my post on Best/Worst Jordana Products.
Easiest to Wear: Revlon Lipgloss in Killer Watt
- This is definitely more of a bright coral, so for those of you who don't want to wear orange, or still find it intimidating, this shade is so wearable. I like adding it on top of lipsticks.
- Elle Also Likes: Revlon lipglosses in Coral Reef, Kiss Me Coral, Revlon Lip Butters in Tutti Frutti.
Orange Shimmer: Milani Brilliant Shine Lipgloss in Mai-Tai
- This is an orange bronze shimmer that looks great on darker skin tones, and is a new favorite. Makes a great gloss for night, or on top of a lipstick.
- Elle Also Likes: Coral Crush
Gorgeous Coral: Revlon Lipstick in Kiss Me Coral
- A beautiful, classic coral lipstick.
- Elle Also Likes: Revlon Moondrops (old school!) in Orange Flip, Kate Moss for Rimmel lipstick in 12, and the lipgloss version with the same name!
What lipsticks have you been loving lately?
- I have 4 amazing giveaways going on right now. I do these as a way to say thank you for reading, so please consider entering them. Thanks!