Hey you! Happy weekend to us! So tell me, do you get any of those monthly subscription boxes? I admit, I'm kind of obsessed with them. I love trying out all of the products. And when From the Lab contacted me about trying out their subscription service, I immediately said yes!
|here's the cute pink box--inside are some awesome products!|
So what is From the Lab?
- Brings innovative beauty products to customer’s doors up to 18-months before the products hit shelves.
- The service comes out with a new full-sized sample each month and has had some amazing products so far, including a face cream with In-Cosmetics ingredient of the year, Neodermyl.
- They work with the best cosmetic labs in the world to create the most advanced and high-end skin care, hair care and color cosmetic products.
- Members receive full-sized samples of one, two or three products the first week of every month, and can continue buying the products they love through the online store.
- All products are paraben-free and not tested on animals.
|products I received c/o, but all opinions are my own!|
Here's what I received:
- Beauty Elixir No. 602 & Eye Serum No. 605
- My skin felt hydrated, looked younger, and felt smooth from the Elixir
- The eye serum definitely helped with puffiness, and I had no lines under my eyes, just a smooth and hydrated area.
- Value $165
- Face Cream No. 590 & Face Serum No. 591
- My skin looked fresh and glowy, without shimmer--like a glow-from-within.
- I loved how smooth and soft my skin felt!
- Value $200+
- Rejuvenating Face Cream No. 594
- This product features Neodermyl, an award-winning "best new ingredient." Similar to 1 needle injection of collagen--but in a cream form!
- This was my favorite product. I could see lines softened, my skin looked fuller and plumped up, and my hands looked years younger!
- I'm definitely ordering this!!
- Value $150+
Why I love it:
- I had no reactions to any of the products. If there is a fragrance present, it is allergy-free.
- FTL gives you a chance to experience luxurious high-end products without that luxurious price.
- If you do want to purchase the products, they are offered at a very reasonable price, similar to your monthly fee.
- Each box has a value of around $100!
- Inside of each box is a detailed brochure telling you more about each product and how to use it.
- You get to try out products up to 18 months before they hit the shelves!
- FTL has been featured on the Today Show, Instyle Magazine, and Teen Vogue.
- I highly, highly recommend subscribing to From the Lab! You won't be disappointed!
How much is it? Where do I subscribe?