Happy weekend to us! I'm off having fun at the Magic Kingdom, and will need a little relaxing after my adventures. Luckily, I've got some DIY Chocolate Bath Salt in my bag just for that! I love making these (in lots of different scents) and they're one of the easiest DIYs. They smell delicious! I've seen bath salt for up to $25--that's crazy! You can make your own for so much cheaper.You'll love these as a gift or as a Valentine's Day treat. Enjoy.
2 c sea salt
2 tsp cocoa powder
10 drops essential oil
Allow to dry overnight.
Store in an airtight container.
Pour a cup into warm bath water. Relax!
- The possibilities are endless with the fragrance combinations. I like mint, coconut, or strawberry.
- If you don't want to use an essential oil, try a tablespoon or two of a light oil or vegetable glycerin.
- I like adding 1/2c of baking soda to soften skin.
- This makes enough for 2 baths. Feel free to make smaller/larger batches by adjusting the recipe.
- Kosher or Epsom salts may be used in place of sea salt.
- After about 20 minutes or so, I rinse off before exiting the tub.
- If allergic to ingredients, have high blood pressure, or are pregnant, please consult physician before using.
- DIY Macaron Bath Bombs
- Funfetti Bath Fizzies
- Cupcake Bath Bombs
- Solid Sugar Scrub Ice Cream
- DIY Chocolate Sugar Scrub
- DIY Colored Sugar Cupcakes--edible
- DIY Decorated Drinks for Valentine's--edible
PS: I've got some AMAZING giveaways to thank you for supporting my blog.