On Tuesday, I share two beauty products you might want to try.
I call it Review Day 2s-day.
Be sure to scroll down to see product #1.
- Available in Original, Pear & Green Tea and Grapefruit
- Creates a rich, conditioning lather with ingredients that leave skin feeling irresistibly clean, smooth and refreshed.
- Can even be applied as a skin-softening shaving gel for legs, helping save time and money on unnecessary products.
- I loved the scent and how it didn't irritate or dry out my skin.
- This is awesome to use as a shaving gel! I know many of you don't like a lot of products or clutter taking up space!
- Not into baths? This works perfectly well in the shower, too.
Have you ever tried RainBath?
PS: Thanks to everyone who entered the Neutrogena Giveaway. I've contacted and heard from the winners. The winners are Jennifer D, Jamie B, Jessica G, and Cassie T, as chosen by random.org.
DON'T FORGET: Have you entered my giveaway for the Naked 3 Palette? Ends 1-16.