It's Review Day 2s-day! That means every Tuesday I'll be sharing two awesome products,
so be sure to come back at noon to see beauty product #2!
Sweet tea. Coffee. The occasional glass of red wine--all of these tasty treats stain my teeth. And if you've been reading this blog a while, you'll know that I'm a
lot little bit obsessed with having white teeth. The old baking soda and peroxide trick never worked for me, so I rely on other products. I was contacted by Luster Premium White to try out their products, and I'm so glad I did.
- 12th anniversary!
- Luster Premium White offers products for quick touch ups or an at-home whitening treatments
- Products range to $6.99-$43.99, making it an affordable teeth whitening option
- Great way to start that resolution for whiter teeth or just for a mid-winter pick-me-up
- Clinically tested to ensure that it fully fights surface and deep stains
- Promises to be gentle on teeth and enamel safe.
- The patented technology featured in Distinctly White offers similar results as dentist-office treatments, but with a far lower concentration of peroxide to leave teeth whiter without causing tooth sensitivity.
- Price: $12.99
- Availability: Wal-Mart, Kmart, Rite Aid, Kroger and online at LusterPremiumWhite.com
- This comes with a blue accelerator mouth rinse, which is used for a few seconds.
- The second step is to apply the Super Whitener Gel, and this can be used a few times a day or as you'd like.
- I experienced no sensitivity or issues unless I got it on my gums or lips, which only happened the first time I used it. I applied more gel than I needed to. The directions clearly state to avoid those areas.
- I found the system affordable and easy to use.
- My teeth are already white, but I love this for touch ups!
- This has been awesome when traveling, since it's only 2 steps. If flying, I would just pour the mouth rinse into a smaller container.
- I love this for on-the-go--I just keep this in my bag and use as needed.
- I would recommend this product and purchase it!