Do you have any monthly subscription boxes? I've tried out several, and I get asked this question fairly often, especially since it's a new year. Today I'm sharing favorites. Enjoy.
Birchbox--This was the first sub I ever had and I was a member for a year!
- High-end beauty and lifestyle samples
- $10 month ($20 for men)
- Questionnaire profile
- Samples and full-size
- Point system to redeem on items in the shop or you can purchase them as well
- Best For: Fans of and occasional makeup users; you get to try high-end products you might not have been exposed to otherwise
- I received mostly skincare samples, even after changing my profile, so I didn't like all of my boxes. However, most people are huge fans
- Similar sub I'd like to try: Glossybox
Wantable--Features subscriptions for makeup, intimate apparel, and accessories
- The best in beauty, curated by an industry insider
- $36 month ($40 one-time purchase)
- Very detailed questionnaire--the best I've ever tried. You never have to worry about getting something you don't want!
- 4-5 full-sized products hand-picked to match your preferences
- Best For: Beauty fanatics, especially beauty professionals, who want exclusive products
- I really loved this box and was exposed to products I had not used before
Beauty Box 5--Makeup, hair care, skin care, nail care, fragrances and beauty accessories
- 5 beauty samples--deluxe, travel, full-sized
- $12 monthly with additional quarterly and yearly plans
- Discounts on brands featured
- Mixture of luxury, commonly known brands, niche brands, eco-conscious and even vegan brands
- Best For: Beauty fans and beginners
- I really liked this box and found it similar to Ipsy.
PopSugar Must Have Box--Hand-selected items in beauty, fashion, home, fitness, and food
- Full-size products and premium items
- $39.95 a month
- Best For: Those who want a little of everything. It's not a beauty box, but has something for everyone, so I had to include it!
- My favorite "everything" box.
- Similar sub I'd like to try: Fit, Fab, Fun
Ipsy--The longest sub I've had, since 2011!
- Full-size and deluxe beauty samples in a themed bag
- $10 month
- Active online community (for example, members will swap items)
- Discount on brands featured
- Point system with gifts offered at different point amounts
- Best For: Makeup fans
So those are some of my fave sub boxes.
What are yours?
PS: GIVEAWAYS for YOU!
To thank you for supporting my blog, I have two giveaways I'd love for you to enter: