What is Beauty Box 5?
Beauty Box 5 is a subscription-based, beauty sampling program that delivers a box filled with 5 cosmetic samples to your door every month.
How it works:
- $12 monthly
- $30 quarterly
- $99 yearly
Every month you will get a box filled with cosmetic products selected by our beauty editor. You can expect your Beauty Box to be shipped by the 8th of each month. You'll receive a mixture of luxury, commonly known brands, niche brands, eco-conscious and even vegan brands. Your beauty box will include a selection of makeup, hair care, skin care, nail care, fragrances and beauty accessories.
- Bonus gift card to soap.com if you sign up by the end of the month!
In my box:
- Coolway shampoo and conditioner
- I've reviewed this brand before, and loved the samples.
- Jean Pierre Oil-Absorbing Facial Tissues
- Not an oily-skin kinda gal, so I'll be passing these along.
- Be a Bombshell lip gloss
- I'm already a user and fan of this brand, and I loved the shade.
- Model Co Eyeliner
- I love how this came with a sharpener in the cap! Very smooth liner.
I noticed there is no profile to fill out, which is fine by me. For this box, I was already familiar with/had used the products before. But I figure this is because I'm a beauty blogger, and trying products/being familiar with beauty brands is part of the job. Also, a quick glance at the Brands page showed many I'd not tried before. I looked at past boxes they've sent out, and I loved the contents of those.
Minus the facial tissues (I have dry skin) I was very pleased with the contents of the box. This would make an awesome gift for you or someone on your list. If you are interested in beauty, you'll love this box, even if you're new to beauty! Visit beautybox5.com to order your box today!
PS: I reviewed a book today--scroll down to see.