It's Product Test Drive Wednesday! I'll have two new products I'll be reviewing today. Enjoy.
About Angel Contacts:
- cosmetic GEO circle lenses that enhance the color, texture, and size of your iris
- come in a variety of styles and colors
- lenses are 14.2mm in diameter, which means they give you a natural and noticeable enlargement to your iris.
- available in prescription
- completely safe to wear
- circle lenses have an expiry of up to 1 year after opening.
- full refund within 60 days of your purchase, minus return shipping costs (for more details, visit site)
- They have so many styles and types to choose from, like Special FX or lenses with all sorts of cool patterns on the iris.
- I chose the Angel Lenses in brown, and with my prescription! Most everyone in my family has brown eyes, and I have blue green, so it's kind of a little joke that I don't "match" everyone else. Now I can! Haha.
- This is what the lenses look like, which I thought would be too light, but Angel Contacts know what they're doing:
These are $25 per pair, but Angel Contacts has discount codes on the site.
And here's how they arrived:
Inside this cute little box are two vials of my lenses and a contacts case.
And this is me with brown eyes:
I'm using bright lights here, so my pupils are small in this pic.
Some of my friends noticed and a couple didn't at all!
- My lenses arrived really fast!
- These lenses are comfortable and caused my sensitive eyes no irritation.
- If you're into changing your look (or into Cosplay, acting, etc.) then give these a try. It's fun!
PS: Don't forget to enter my giveaways!
(these are REALLY good and are valued at $150. Ends Friday)
(Christmas is only a few weeks away, so this would help when purchasing gifts! Ends 11-15)