I'm sharing a unique product today, something a little different than a usual beauty post, but I think you'll like it, as affects many of us. I'm talking about periods and underwear. It’s something every woman dreads, “that time of the month”. Now there’s a new solution in underwear that helps makes this dreadful week more comfortable. BFF Period Undies provide backup protection during a woman’s menstrual cycle.
- The stylish yet comfortable undies are made of high quality cotton/spandex with a polyester waterproof, breathable lining- no more embarrassing leaks on clothes!
- BFF Period Undies come in classic tones of nude, pink, blue, black and white with delicate lace trimming.
Sounds interesting, right? This is what I received:
They look a little large here, but that's the photo. They look better on!
And this is what they look like on:
Did They Work?
- First of all, this isn't a replacement for sanitary products. This is a companion to them, think of it as extra protection, to stop any sort of embarrassing leakage.
- Make sure to get your true size. These won't work if they're too loose.
- They didn't feel extra bulky or thick, or like wearing a diaper. They felt like regular underwear and were comfortable.
- Yes! They worked very well. No problems, no embarrassing moments.
- And washed well too, although hand washing is recommended asap to prevent staining.
- I recommend them.
- These sell for $14 each, or 2 for $22.Available here for purchase in a variety of colors.