Hey you! Do you have teens or tweens in your life? I bet you do, even if you don't have kids. I have teens (and tweens) in my life! I've got plenty of nieces, nephews, cousins, and godchildren to shop for on birthdays, but especially this holiday season. And they are so hard to shop for. With the holidays coming up, I want to give something a little more personable than cash, but yet something they'll actually use. My solution?
These headphones are from Monster--a company that features some of the best headphones out there on the market. They were designed with the input of Nick Cannon. They are $150 and available at Wal-Mart, which makes them an affordable option that won't break the budget, compared to other headphones out there. Great quality and sound for the price. But the best part? These have AMAZING sound. The music, videos, and movies on my Android phone sound great. The movies and music on my Ipod sound great, and you know I don't recommend something unless I am in love with it! And I love these headphones!
Let's check out the features:
- Lightweight design--Many earbuds are uncomfortable to wear, especially for long periods of time. N-Tune Monster headphones are comfortable to wear all day and are lightweight!
- Durable--These headphones are super durable--you can literally twist them without breaking! They'll survive the toughest of teens. Virtually indestructible.
- Low-profile, right-angle connector--Share music with your friends!
- ControlTalk Universal Remote--This in-line controls your phone and music, allowing you to easily pause your track and receive calls!
- Tangle-free cables--I'm famous for tangling cables, but these allow me to throw on and go.
- Color: Candy colors! I have Blueberry, but they also have green, purple, red, and orange. They're sleek and stylish! And did I mention light?
- Powerful sound--Monster N-TUNE HD On-Ear Headphones provide the perfect sound for modern music, emphasizing beats and booming bass. They're hand-tuned with precision and designed to blow you away. They work well with tablets, too.
- Noise Isolating--The design seals out distracting sounds to keep the experience intact. Monster headphones insure an awesome sound experience while listening to music, watching movies and videos, or playing video games. They block out kids, I mean, adults! ;)
And today's your lucky day, because we're be giving away a set of Monster headphones, valued at $150 each!
- To win your very own pair of N-Tune headphones (valued at $150), read all about the Monster headphones here and let me know in the comments of this post which color you prefer. The comments on this post will be aggregated with the comments on the posts from the other bloggers participating in this review, and 25 pairs will be given away. This giveaway will close on Nov 1.
Charlie thinks you need these headphones!
No duplicate comments.
You may receive (2) total entries by selecting from the following entry methods:
- Leave a comment in response to the sweepstakes prompt on this post
- Tweet (public message) about this promotion; including exactly the following unique term in your tweet message: “#SweepstakesEntry”; and leave the URL to that tweet in a comment on this post
- Blog about this promotion, including a disclosure that you are receiving a sweepstakes entry in exchange for writing the blog post, and leave the URL to that post in a comment on this post.
- For those with no Twitter or blog, read the official rules to learn about an alternate form of entry.
BlogHer will pool entries from participating blogs and select a sweepstakes winner at random and will contact the winner with details about fulfilling the prize.
The Official Rules are available here.
This sweepstakes runs from 10/2/13 – 11/1/13.