I love a good deal, especially when it comes to beauty products. One of my favorite products to save money on is mascara. And today I've got 3 of them under $4. I like big lashes, and that's exactly what these 3 deliver. Enjoy.
- Jordana Best Lash Extreme--I've mentioned this before on the blog, and that's because it's so good. It's one of my favorite mascaras. It delivers with volumnious lashes. Available at Walgreens and KMart for $2.99
- Wet N Wild Mega Length--Sometimes I want thick, dramatic lashes, and this is a great mascara for that. This wet formula can clump if too many layers are applied, but use a clean spoolie to remove them. Available in stores for $2.99
- NYC Showtime--This mascara is often sold out in stores, and for good reason! It delivers with volume and length, and is a drier formula. Available in stores $3-$4
What's your favorite mascara?
PS: I've got 2 amazing giveaways for you to enter:
- Enter to WIN $100 SPA FINDER giftcard from Summer's Eve.
- Enter to WIN $100 TARGET giftcard and a RuMe phone case.