N e e d:
- Liquid foundation or BB Cream (I'm using L'Oreal Dream Lumi)
- Maybelline Color Tattoo in Bad to the Bronze
- Revlon Lip Balm Stain in Rendezvous
- Revlon cream blush in Coral Reef
- Mascara (I'm using Jordanda Best Lash Extreme Volumizing Mascara)
- Concealer and powder, if needed
- To keep this look natural and glowy, I skipped using a primer and my typical full-coverage foundation. I usually cannot stand my freckles (sun damage reminders, yay!) and cover them up, but in the summer, I suddenly don't care. I used a damp makeup sponge (aka Beauty Blender) to apply my foundation to give it a flawless finish. I'm using Lumi, which is a slightly shimmery foundation, great for dry skin and for a subtle glow. I also applied concealer under my eyes.
- For eyes, I rubbed Bad to the Bronze on my lids, and slightly into the crease. So easy.
- Use a mascara of your choice, and today it was one by Jordana Cosmetics. And it was so cheap, too!
- I took my Real Techniques Stippling Brush and dabbed it into the Coral Reef cream blush and then stippled onto my cheeks. I love this brush for cream products. It looks really bright, but is so buildable and wearable (pictured above).
- For my lips, I used this pretty coral lip balm stain in the shade Rendezvous.
no editing was used in this photo, so ignore the hair in my eye,
the wrinkles, and tell me I look really young in this pic, k?
What's your easy go-to makeup look for summer?