Who doesn't love getting something other than bills in the mail? I especially love a package full of beauty products to play with. Today I'm sharing my Ipsy Glam bag for May. The theme is "Spring Fling" and let's check out what I received (video at the end):
- Chevron print bag--CUTE! It's turquoise and orange, but the photo is reading blue
- Urban Decay Moon Dust Shadow in Space Cowboy--This was an extra sent to some members. It's so dang sparkly. I'm turning it into a polish.
- Pacifica Roll-On Perfume in Island Vanilla--A light vanilla perfume, perfect for your purse.
- Yaby Concealer in Buff--Nice, creamy concealer, and once the container is empty, I can reuse it for concealer or lipstick samples.
- Anastasia Clear Brow Gel--This is the best of the best!
- Mirabella Lipstick in Posy--A pretty, soft red that's buildable.
- Zoya Polish in Gie Gie--A soft, pretty shimmery pink that's perfect for spring and summer.
Interested? Check it out here: http://www.ipsy.com/?refer=u-h050fba0slgrqh6
If I look a little rough, it's because of some issues I've been dealing with on Instagram concerning my last giveaway. I want to thank all of you who said the sweetest things and spoke up for me. I consider myself to be nice, fair, and shy. I'm not one to rock the boat, and am a people-pleaser, but when I felt like my integrity was being questioned, I couldn't take it. I'm truly touched, so thank you. :)
Wearing all the products shown, minus the bag! ;)