Hey you! I've been feeling all out of sorts this week. I think it's the new schedule at work. Or maybe it's this week's The 52 Project goal of carving out more free time for myself (I'm pretty much in Blog-Mode 24/7). Regardless, what do I do when I feel out of sorts? Slather on a mask and pore over magazines, of course! You'll love this mask because it helps exfoliate and brighten dull winter skin. And it's only two ingredients! Enjoy.
-1/4 c plain, full-fat yogurt (Greek is my choice)
-2 tbsp lemon juice
- Mix ingredients together and slather on your face.
- Leave for about 15 minutes before washing away in the shower.
- I like using a brush (like you'd use to apply hair color) to apply the mask. It's less messy that way.
- Out of yogurt? Mayonnaise will work in a pinch, and can be travel-friendly if you grab some packets of mayo and lemon juice from a fast food restaurant.
- NOTE: Skin can be sensitive to acidic lemon. Please do a patch test beforehand for skin sensitivity, skip if you are sensitive, and be sure to use sunscreen after or avoid it for at least 24 hours.
PS: I'm doing my annual Reader Request Week soon! Please leave suggestions for posts you'd like to see as well as any beauty or personal questions you'd like to know. Thanks!