For my third annual Love Week, I'll be sharing plenty of sweet ideas for loved ones and for you! Kids love Valentines too, and many of these ideas can be modified to them! Today I have some cheap and easy ideas for your loved ones. Combine any of these ideas if you'd like. Enjoy!
1. Valentine's Advent Calendar--This can be done from Feb. 1 or the week of Valentine's Day or even the day of, as a scavenger hunt. There are so many ways to do this, but the easiest way is with envelopes. Inside add a sweet message, treats, love coupons, a date night idea, something you love about them, or a favorite memory--so many possibilities.
2. Love Notes--The easiest things sometimes have the biggest impact! Leave Post It notes on the mirror, pillow, dashboard, lunch, etc.
3. Coffee/Hot Chocolate--Something to brighten the day and have a cozy night--and sharing a cup is even better! Add a special heart decoration, like in my Decorated Drinks for Valentine's Day. If you visit that post, you'll see the Milk Hearts--kid love these!
4. Trail of Kisses--Leave a trail of Hershey Kisses from the door to you--"All my Kisses are For You!!" Or the tub so you can "shower" your loved one with kisses.
5. Fruit Notes--Not all of us have a sweet tooth. Leave a note on the fruit, such as You're the Apple of My Eye, We Make Quite a "Pear", I'm Bananas Over You, or Orange Your Glad to Be My Valentine?
6. Recreate Your First Date--Rent the movie you saw, replicate the dinner (or get take out from there if possible), or visit the spot where it happened. Don't forget to add a dance to "our" song.
7. Lucky 7--7 Things I Love About You or 7 Favorite Memories or 7 Things I Love About Us--read these with a glass of champagne and dessert.
8. Fondue For Two--I love fondue and have a fancy-pants fondue pot at my apt, but a small one just for chocolate/cheese can be purchased fairly cheaply.
9. Tub for Two--Make my Funfetti Fizzy Bath Bombs for an extra surprise.
10. Bake Some Love--Try my Easy DIY Colored Sugar Cupcakes
BONUS: Check out my Cheap Date Night Ideas!