How was your weekend? Did you watch the Superbowl? For my weekend I did my annual tradition of viewing the Oscar nominated Animated and Live Action Shorts. I'm such a movie geek! I watched the Superbowl at my friend Jvan's new house! It was nice to have a break from hosting a party. And can we talk about Beyonce?? Even if you aren't a Queen B or Destiny's Child fan, you have to admit that was a SHOW!
But back to the post--let's share some Elle in January, shall we?
- I started off with the traditional black eyed peas and rice with greens for good luck in the new year.
- I shared lots of beauty tips on Instagram--post on these coming soon. Follow me, if you'd like.
- I began my The 52 Project--a different resolution each week! My first week was drinking only water (pictured). Last week, I vowed to make my bed. Success! This week is via a Reader Request--to write down everything I eat!
- I featured lots of drugstore reviews on the blog, too.
- Speaking of reviews, I completed the Clear Shampoo 7 Day Challenge (pictured, right) and will post it soon!
- My blog had its highest daily views, so thank YOU for that!
- It was also a year since Sugar passed away, and I was actually ok. The pink rose (pictured) made me think of her.
- And of course, Charlie was as cute as ever! ;)
How was your January?