What makes them different is that the focus on anti-aging. From the website: Own Anti-Aging contains patented Conjugated Linoleic Acid (CLA) plant-based technology designed to work with your body’s unique biochemistry and three main layers of skin. Through our innovative formulations, Own Anti-Aging products are clinically proven to enhance collagen levels, strengthen the skin barrier to retain more moisture and, most importantly, increase the skin’s metabolism to produce newer skin cells for softer, smoother, and genuinely younger-looking healthy skin.
Something else I love? They have an app! Download the app and then take your before pictures as you chart your progress of your skin!
Here's what I was sent:
- Dual Protecting Day Lotion--SPF 30! Light and non-greasy
- Firming Silk Concentration--Reduces fine lines and wrinkles and leaves skin taut. I'm seeing just the slightest change with this. Will update next month!
- Anti-Aging Refining Night Cream--Softer and smoother skin when I wake up in the morning!
- Lifting Eye Cream--Brightens and reduces fine lines under eyes--I don't have wrinkles under my eyes, so I've not really seen any change with this.
- Rejuvenating Cleanser--This doesn't foam and works well with my Clarisonic. I have experienced no breakouts from it.
I'm liking this line so far--I had no breakouts from any of the products, and would recommend it for fine lines, moisturizing dry skin, and evening out skin tone.