I was kinda curious as to what the theme would be this month. Would it be Halloween-related? Something for breast cancer awareness? This month the theme was Hello, Bombshell.
- Chevron bag--It's better quality than past bags, black, white, red, and cute.
- The Balm "What's your type? The BodyBuilder" Mascara--This long-lasting, clump-free formula boasts a highly pigmented, deep black finish that won’t smudge or smear. Formulated with Vitamin E, Panthenol, and Bamboo, “the body builder” conditions and strengthens lashes to add length, thickness, and definition. Paraben- and sulfate-free. All of this is true, except it totally clumped. I used my old interdental brush tip to help.
- Mirenesse Lip Bomb Glossy Stain in Bomb 9--Lip color that combines gloss, stain and lacquer all in one! Infused with Lip Perfecting Spheres, that carry vitamins and a refreshing mint taste, Lip Bomb leaves your lips super-moist and with a velvety finish. Available in 15 shades. I LOVE this gloss. The full-sized gloss is a perfect nude, is buildable, and is great to add to other glosses to change the shade, if you're not into nude.
- Couture Color Pequi Oil Treatment--Couture Colour Pequi Oil® Treatment makes hair 6X stronger, 3X shinier and visibly smoother after one application. Use it to nourish, stop frizz, seal split ends and boost colour. Derived from sustainably harvested Amazonian Pequi fruit pulp, this clear, lightly scented oil contains moisture restoring antioxidants, vitamins A and E, proteins and lipids. Usually my hair reacts badly to oils, like Moroccan/Argan oil, but this worked great in small doses.
- Be a Bombshell Eye Liner--Long-lasting and highly pigmented, Be a Bombshell eye liner can be used to create everything from a sexy cat eye look to a daytime flirty look. The marker-like tip is easy to use and goes on smoothly with no smudges, feathering, or running. The formula is quick-drying and lasts all day until you take it off! Available in 3 shades. I love that this is just like a big marker--it makes application easy and fool-proof. No need to worry for those of us with shaky hands! And it lasted through a weekend of being outside and dancing the night away. This was full-sized.
- Coastal Scents Eye Shadows--This teeny tiny sample was chosen based on my Ipsy profile, which is something that I like. In the past, we all seemed to get the same exact products. My sample is pink-based, but I love it. The shades are pigmented and shimmery with fall out. I own other palettes by them so this was no surprise to me. By the way, they have some awesome brushes for really low prices, if you're just starting your brush collection!
I'm very pleased with this month's bag!! What do you think?
If you subscribe to a beauty box, be sure to leave your link so I can check it out!