Fall can't come soon enough for me--it's my favorite season. And since it's right around the corner, I thought I'd share some budget-friendly versions of next season's beauty trends. These are just suggestions, so buy the brands you love. Enjoy!
J E W E L T O N E S--I love the dark green and aubergine shades this season. Try L'Oreal Infallible Shadows.
D A R K M E T A L L I C S--I am seriously smitten with Maybelline Eye Studio Color Tattoos. They can be worn alone or as a base. Go check out the fall line at your drugstore--you'll want all 4. There are green, gold, brown (pictured), and beige.
P U M P K I N--Another Color Tattoo color, from the regular line, is this orange color. It looks rather bright here, but truly is a wearable color.
F U L L B R O W S--I recently shared my choices for how to fill in brows.
S M U D G E D--L'Oreal Smoldering Liner is an easy way to get the smudged liner look. No brushes required either!
C A T E Y E--Maybelline's Stiletto is small and easy to hold, making a Cat Eye easy. Tutorial Monday!
B L U S H--Try a darker shade of blush, like Wet N Wild's Heather Silk.
F L A W L E S S--Fall and winter are the seasons when I wear foundation, instead of tinted moisturizers. I recently shared my Flawless Face Routine here.
D A R K L I P S--It's time to bring out the dark, matte lip colors, like mauve and burgundy. Try a lipstain, like one from NYC. Don't forget that class red lip! Sinful Colors has a wearable lip gloss in red for $1.99.
- D A R K N E U T R A L S--Think browns, greige, and so on.
- D A R K N U D E S--Pictured are a dark, shimmery pumpkin and a creamy beige nude.
- C O L O R--Pops of color will be the surprise this fall, like this wearable orange and raspberry.
- M E T A L L I C S--Metallics, especially those in usual colors, are huge this season. But since I can't afford the Essie polishes, I've found alternatives in Wet N Wild and Sinful Colors.
- J E W E L--Every fall, I bring out my polishes in jewel tones. Try a sapphire or emerald green.
What fall beauty trends are you going to try?
Have a great weekend. Be safe, behave, and be well. Love, Elle